SPARK INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Ready to spark your career?
Our competitive 12-week program will prepare you to transition from campus to career. As an S&ME Spark Intern, you will join 1,100+ employee-owners to learn and grow.
As a Spark Intern, you will receive
- Learning Objectives to help guide you throughout your experience
- Hands-on experience that allows you to contribute meaningfully to real projects
- Professional development sessions that will equip you to successfully transition from campus to career
- Valuable skills that will set you up for a successful career in the AEC industry
- Collaboration with a group of interns to create a network of peers
- Mentorship and guidance from junior to senior-level employee-owners who are committed to helping you succeed
- Full-time hours
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Company vehicle
- Option to participate in company 401(k)
- Overnight travel with paid hotel & meals may be required
Apply to our program
If you’re excited about the opportunity to join our team and make an impact, the application window is open for our Spark Internship Program. Those enrolled in a related degree program; Rising Juniors, Seniors, or Graduate students preferred. Take the first step toward an exciting and fulfilling career with S&ME.